I Miss You, Dad I Miss You, Dad

....

I am truly sorry about your dad but I'm not an asshole. This really shouldn't be put on Newgrounds. 9/11 spawned more meaningless violance than Osama bin Ladin.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

different...

good

Refugee Wars Trailer Refugee Wars Trailer

good

Very good what is the song i feel like I should know the name

Virtual Journalist Virtual Journalist

True

How can he mock American journalism you ask. Because it is truley run by Corperations and by the Governments. I gave it a 10 for violence because it shows the true violence. The violance against our civil liberties against our "American Rights"

HTF Easter Smoochie HTF Easter Smoochie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE VOTE A FIVE

Wham Bam Saddam! Wham Bam Saddam!

sad

Its people like you who give Americans bad names. Saddam is not the most hated man in teh world not even close. George Bush is, hated by Europe, Africa, South America and Asia. Just because a few Bigots like you hate Saddam doesnt mean everyone hates him more the Bush and his evil empire.